Storage of lightweight partitions
Release date:2021-07-01 16:47
Regarding the storage of lightweight partitions, this is also something we need to pay attention to. Although the lightweight partitions are moisture-proof, waterproof and sun-proof, we need to simply pay attention to these issues in order to better play their role. . Thereby reducing the waste of materials, it is very important for the storage of lightweight partition boards.
1. The construction and implementation of lightweight partition panels should be based on effective orders of various types, and construction operations should be reasonably arranged.
2. Use the percussion drill to drill the layout, and part of the internal wall putty may not be a chisel.
3. The construction concrete and mortar on the first floor should prevent the light wallboard from splashing.
4. There are lightweight partitions between the fine aggregate concrete, which can be completed within three days, and the lightweight partition board is looser than other materials.
5. The unused lightweight partition board avoids collision with other lightweight partition boards.
Lightweight partition board is the material for building wall insulation engineering. Generally speaking, polystyrene foam has become the first choice for most wallboard insulation materials. However, polystyrene foam and rigid foam polyurethane have varying degrees of flammability, and there is no material that can completely replace them. The cost of organic thermal insulation materials is inherently high. If you blindly emphasize the improvement of its fire resistance, it will undoubtedly greatly increase the cost and affect the thermal insulation performance of the material.